Thursday, January 04, 2007

Love Thrusday

You didn't think that I forgot did you?

OK well maybe I did but I had composed a lovely Love Thursday entry but it was in my head while I was driving. It was really good but unfortunately I forgot the good parts.

Here is some of it...

I love my husband.

I love him for many reasons.

He loves me when I'm looking really funky first thing in the morning. He loves the way that I smell even when I haven't showered in a few days. (At least the way my hair smells.) He gives me the best hugs and romantic kisses. He snuggles me when he is falling asleep. He rolls over when I wake him up because he's snoring so loud that I can't stand it anymore. (I might wear earplugs now.) He smiles at me when I am saying crazy things. He will go out in public with me no matter what crazy outfit I'm wearing and those that have seen me in person know how bad they can be. He is a wonderful father. He is my best friend.

There were several other reason why but I'm going to skip them now so I can go spend actual time with him and not just blog time writing about him.

Happy Love Thursday!

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

There are always reasons to feel love. You have people all over that love you for who you are. Hell, Who cares about braless pajama outfits in the grocery store or target?!?! It is really the time, laughter and love that counts. Kiss. Kiss. from across all these miles.