Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm not feeling real well right now!!!

I forgot how dry the air is in my Mom's town. My skin has gone from bad to broken and sore. I am treating my hand with a special lotion that my aunt has formulated and I'm hoping that it will help fast. My skin has broken in three different places today and it really hurts.

My back is really sore today as well. You all know how much trouble I've had with my back in the past but the recent weight I've gained has aggravated my back. I've been doing terribly with my weight but the recent return of the back pain has really pushed the issue to the forefront for me.

But worst of all is the fact that I have found a lump in my left breast. I'm sure that it's nothing but it's really sore. It's on the outside of my breast where my breast tissue meets the muscles of my side.

I occasionally had lumps when I was in high school but I haven't had any since then. I would get lumps in my armpits around the time that I was menstruating. I forgot how sore and sensitive they are. It's hard to wear a bra and uncomfortable to sleep on that side. I'm really hoping that it only lasts a few days more because it's hard to wear a bra and I really need to wear one with boobs this size.

I'll be going to bed soon and sleep always helps me feel better. It is so healing but often unvalued in our busy lives. I've always been a big baby about sleep but it's been hard with the travel and work and the kids and all of life.

I thought about taking 1,000 mg of Ibuprofen. That's the dosage where I feel any relief at all but I don't think that I'll be feeling much pain in the next couple hours. Mr. Husband just made me a Long Island Raspberry Ice Tea and I drank it very quickly.

I'm going to stop blogging for now. You should never drink and write. It's not a good combination. Entertaining to your friends but not a good idea.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

Never drink and:
blog
have a cell phone on
be near email
have access to IM

I highly advise against that.

Cheers!