Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Farewell

I still have the lump in my breast. I don't think that it's gotten any smaller since I first found it. I'm trying not to worry about it but it is in the back on my mind at different times throughout the day. I'm almost done with this part of my menstrual cycle and I'm hoping that when Aunt Flow leaves, she will take this lump with her.

******************************************************

Today was spent napping in pajamas and hanging out. My sister and her family came over for dinner and afterward we watched a movie and Mr. Husband gave us a little concert on his electric guitar.


The funny part about this is that Mr. Husband does not like to have people look at him when he's playing. He's fine with them listening as long as he doesn't know that they are listening. He sat with his back toward us the whole time that he was playing. **(Mr. Husband comment: Cause people will make fun of me if they see the fear in my eyes).

The kids loved getting up and dancing around to the super cool music. I loved when Mr. Husband took my request for the alphabet song and the kids and I sang and danced.

It was a wonderful way to end our visit with my Mother. We start out tomorrow on our return journey. We have decided to take both parts of the trip during the day. We are fortifying ourselves with plenty of DVDs that we know the children love. I will be fortifying myself with spirits when we arrive at our apartment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He shouldn't be shy, it was great! I liked listening to him in my sickness induced haze. I feel better today. Ilove you and miss all of you already!