Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Evening commute

It was a crazy day. The first day of tutoring and one of the kids got lost. I was the one that had to tell the mother that we didn't know where her child was. She wasn't happy about it. Turns out that he never went to tutoring. He went home on the bus and before he even went inside the house, he left with a relative to go shopping.

This whole production of finding a lost child added two hours to my work day. Which I'm not really that upset about because the child was fine but it did mean that I had to head home at the peak of traffic. It took my 80 minutes to go 12 miles.

Then I had to go to Walmart afterwards. I needed to pick up my prescription and they have $4 prescriptions there but I really hate Walmart. Luckily I was smart and had called it in ahead of time and didn't have to wait for it.

I'm off to bed now. I'm so tired. Hopefully tomorrow will not be as interesting.

No comments: