Crying Lectures
I cried in front of my kids at school today again. I was in the front of the room yelling at them and started crying while I was yelling at them. They are just so frustrating. I so badly want them all to be successful but there seems to be nothing that I can do to help them. It's soul crushing.
The other side of my life had my In-laws staying for Pizza Friday. It was a nice, leisurely evening where we ate pizza and sat around and watched the BBC news. I played with the kids and Baby Girl sat in my lap a lot. I ate WAY to much.
We ended the night with a new episode of Dr. Who. Now of course it's not new to the civilized part of the world but her in the U S of A, well it's new for now. We are giant Who fans and it's kinda crazy but I love to watch that show.
I'm still felling really blah for the most part of the day. I can't honestly say that it's depression at this time and not just my job. I really hate the bleak feeling that it generates in my life. I just don't know what to do to change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment