Political talk
One thing that I have really missed since moving to New Town is political talk. Now Mr. Husband and I will occasionally engage in this type of discussion but I do enjoy it with other adults as well.
When Mr. Husband and I talk it usually sounds like this, "Did you see what (add some politician's name) did today? They are so stupid. I can't believe how stupid they are. Really that's dumb. I'm so right and they are so obliviously wrong. Why do people vote for them?"
I have recently figured out that one of the teachers on my team is also a crazy liberal like myself. Our conversations go something like this, "Did you hear what (add some politician's name) did today? They are so stupid. I can't believe how stupid they are. Really that's dumb. We are so right and they are so obliviously wrong. Why do people vote for them?"
I have been sneaking over to her room after work and having talks. It's great but the clock in her room is broken so I have to be careful that I'm not there too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment