I hurt
I'm only 28 years old. I will be 29 next month but I already feel my age. I mean that my joints are painful. This isn't something that is new for me but something that hasn't bothered me in the last year.
I had to stop doing yoga about a year ago because of the carpel tunnel in both wrists. I believe that this is the reason that I'm so sore now. Yoga helped me build lean muscles but also to keep my joints healthy.
I am in pain right now. My back hurts, my knees are sore and my ankles are sore today from standing.
I think that the pain from the carpel tunnel is no longer outweighed by the pain from other parts of my body.
I need to start doing yoga again but it is a hard decision because when I was doing it, I would lose all feeling in both of my hands for most of the day.
I cut my palm, right at the base of my thumb, a few years ago. It was easily repaired with some stitches and has healed nicely but a nerve was damaged. I had no feeling in part of my right thumb for two years. I now have some feeling but it's still not the same. It makes me appreciate the feeling that I now have in my hands.
I hate that I have to decide about pain in one part of the body versus feeling in another.
3 comments:
oh, sweetie. Tonight is the first night of the lunar new year and a full moon. Pain is a signal that something is wrong. A red flag. I have a flaming crimson one in my neck right now. I am trying to change my life as to not aggravate the situation. I would like you to do the same. Weight is notthe end all be all solution. It will help, but there are other aspects of your life that you need to look at that could aleviate your pain. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. Let it go and peace WILL come to you.
Bliss and peacefulness,
Me
My 28th birthday was a big downer, I felt I was falling apart, especially after producing children. Pregnancy seems to be disastrous for your body. I picked up Pilates and it's been wonderful, really made me feel stronger and tighter and more toned which is always nice. Good luck
You have had such pain all of your life physically. First your knees and then you back! I'm sorry that I couldn't take the cut for you on your hand( but if it makes you feel better I knew that you had hurt it, because I felt it too). Thanks for telling me why my knees and ankles have been hurting! To reduce to pressure on your back you need to alieveate the load from the front( not belly, but breast!). The stress from your crazy job is hurting you physically too my sister. I will send positve energy your way, and watch out for the psychic vampires posing as children. Also do you feel an energy vortex at you work ? Let me know manyella! I love you !
Post a Comment