Monday, September 25, 2006

Weight Watcher

I'm given in. I've witnessed others around me, both in real life and in cyberville, lose weight with this program. I just didn't want to be on something that might actually make me accountable for my actions.

With so much of my life outside of my control, I need to find things in my life that I can actually control. I've been working hard to stay on top of paperwork at work. At home I've started a cleaning schedule and I've actually stuck to the little that I've written on my schedule. Now I'm going to do unofficial weight watchers to control my weight.

Today was the first day. I did pretty well so far and I even have to eat some more tonight after dinner to get my minimum consumption for the day.

I'm not making promises that I will stick with it but at least I'm going to try it for a little while. That's the best that I can do right now. Just try.

In the movie Finding Nemo, Dorry singing just keep swimming. That's how my relationship with weight lose has been this last year. I just keep swimming.


No comments: