It's a school night.
The classroom is all set up. I even read the chapters that I will be teaching for the next seven school days. The carpet is vacuumed as according to the weekly chore schedule. The children are all in bed although not all their own. Middle child crawled in bed with Baby Girl tonight. The important thing is that they are all sleeping. Outfits are planned and ready to go. School bags are packed and by the door. Mr. Husband even packed lunches and they are in the lunch boxes in the fridge.
Tomorrow is #1 son's first day of Kindergarten. I didn't get to go to his Kindergarten orientation because I had orientation the same night. I will not get to see him get on the bus because I have to be at work at the same time that the bus was supposed to get here. I don't know when I will get to meet his teacher.
Every school year brings new challenges.
No comments:
Post a Comment