Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My classroom by the numbers

-has 21 desks
-2 grown-up chairs
-1 rocking chair
-3 computers (2 Macs)
-1 TV
-1 VCR that is really grainy
-2 remote controllers although only one of them works with what I have
-1 bathroom inside the classroom
-2 tall cabinets
-12 short cabinets
-4 bookshelves
-1 short filing cabinet
-3 carpets (smiley faces, the united states and shapes)
-3 doors
-14 windows
-my classroom is number 19
-the bathroom is 19A (I didn't make that up but now we use it in jest. I'm going to 19A.)
-19 students on my classlist although I'm not allowed to see it
-1 teacher desk
-1 U-shaped table for guided reading
-1 American flag
-3 half hexagon tables that do not match each other
-is 4 feet away the closest classroom
-is 25 feet away from the main building
-1 telephone
-2 CD players

No comments: